You can make your reservation via our form on the website, by phone or by e-mail.
The confirmation of your reservation is done by e-mail with information about your stay.
To confirm your reservation the total amount of the trip must be paid at the latest 1 month before departure. (see payment method)
For any reservation made less than one month before departure, the payment is immediate.
PROPOSED METHODS OF PAYMENT: Once your reservation is confirmed, you can pay for your stay: * BE ONLINE ON THE SITE The simplest and the least expensive
* OR BY PAYPAL Under the name M'barek LABIHI with the mail: email@example.com
* EITHER BY BANK TRANSFER On the account Mbarek LABIHI THE POSTAL BANK / Agence Mhamid El Ghizlane Morocco SWIFT / BIC: ABBMMATM RIB: 350 810 0000000008754739 64
* EITHER WESTERN UNION Name: M'barek LABIHI In this case, please send me the following coordinates: Country of origin of the donation as well as your name, first name, address, donation
amount and WU mandate number.
And this, at the latest one month before departure.
People who wish to pay by other means of payment, or several times can contact us.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION or NON-PRESENTATION
In case of cancellation on your part (which must be justified), we reserve:
More than 30 days = no charge
From 29 to 15 days = 25% of the total stay (excluding down payment)
From 14 to 7 days = 50% of the total stay (excluding down payment)
Less than 7 days = 75% of the total stay (excluding down payment)
No show: Total or partial non-presentation and / or cancellation within 48 hours of the arrival date will be charged on the basis of 100% of the order.
In all cases, a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay remains acquired and may be used for another time in case of cancellation.
RATES & CONDITIONS
Prices are given in euros, all taxes included.
Prices are quoted per person.
For any stay:
For children under 5: free (maximum 1 child per family).
For children from 6 to 10 years: reduction of 20% (maximum 2 children per family).
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
• Transfers to and from M’hamid when mentioned in the circuit board (optional and on request for others)
• Supervision by an experienced local guide
• Support by a competent local team: camel drivers, cooks, camel caravans, …
• For Well-Being stays, the animation by a professional in personal development / art / silent retirement.
• Bivouac equipment (nomad tents, small mattresses, extra blankets, kitchen utensils …)
• For 4×4 and mixed circuits: transport with driver, fuel.
• All meals and drink (water & tea) in the desert and Kasbah
• The accommodations mentioned: itinerant bivouacs, fixed, bed and breakfast, riad, kasbah …
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Air transport
• Insurance (repatriation, medical assistance …).
Please give us the details of your insurance before departure.
• The sleeping bag (duvet)
• Personal expenses
• Meals & drinks during transfers
• Tips (these are not mandatory but they help to improve the daily life of your hosts and companions very often dedicated and attentive to your well-being)
Other rates (options)
• Dromedary saddle available to trekkers to be mounted / lowered during walking: 20 € / day / camel (possibility to ride with 2 children / saddle).
Strongly recommended for the youngest.
• Request for early recovery in the desert: 130 € / 4×4 vehicle with 6 seats
Our prices do not include insurance, repatriation or medical insurance. Be vigilant and check the terms of your personal insurance with your insurer, your bank (Visa Premier Card or Gold Master Card) or with your travel agent when purchasing your ticket.
In the event of loss, accident, illness or change of program related to the meteorological conditions or any other failure which would escape its control, Desert of the Stars would be in the obligation to decline any responsibility.
Additional costs related to flight delays or cancellations remain your responsibility.